Our client, an energy supplier based in Dublin 1 are seeking an enthusiastic Finance Grad to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company and further your career.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Finance Team in the preparation of accurate and timely financial and management
information for weekly investor reports and weekly cashflow/security forecasts
- Assisting the Credit Controller in the initial credit assessment of all new Vayu Customers and completion of necessary documentation for Management Team counter signoff.
- Assist to calculate and purchase the company’s foreign exchange requirements on a monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Assist in the monthly invoicing process (Gas, Electricity and Renewables) and the collection of debtors each month.
- Assist Daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist Accounts Payable function: Validating and processing a high volume of invoices
weekly and ensuring payment terms are upheld.
- Pre-audit, verify, process and monitor employee expense claims.
- Maintenance of the General ledger to ensure revenue and costs are accurately recorded and
monthly analysis and review of the T/B.
- Assist in Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Liaise with Auditors, Banks and Customers as required.
- Perform other ad-hoc accounting duties as may be required.
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Samantha Ginani at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Samantha on 01 6384400 for more information.
For more Osborne Recruitment jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now