Our client has a fantastic opening due to business expansion.
The role is based in Dublin 15, and our client is looking for a Finance Manager.
This is ideal for a candidate who likes to have multiple duties and responsibilities.
While managing the office of approx. 15 employees, you will also be managing the Finance department while completing key finance tasks.
- Maintaining Customer Rebates
- Management accounts
- Preparing Credit Notes
- Credit Insurance – monthly review and ad hoc investigations during month
- Purchase Ledger
- Calculation of Bonuses
- Posting journals for month end reporting
- Monthly Snapshot
- Monthly Reporting
- Monthly MR pack
- Quarterly Reports
- Forecasts Preparation
- Annual Budget Preparation
- Annual Audit
- Bi annual Stock Takes
- Maintain Stock Register
- Preparing Stock Adjustments
- Preparing annual price lists
- Maintaining Prices during the year
- UK VAT return – Quarterly
- ROI VAT return – Annually. Maintain correct payments throughout the year
- PAYE/PRSI Return – Annually. Maintain correct payments throughout the year
- Repak Bi annual
- Training others where necessary
- Various ad hoc and project requirements
- Ability to work on your own initiative is essential
- Strong customer focus
- Previous experience in a purchasing/procurement role essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Punctual, Reliable and Dependable
- Advanced PC skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage but not necessary
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard, desirable but not essential
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency
- Experience in dealing with stockholding and inventory management
- Strong communication skills
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
Salary and Benefits:
- €45,000- 55,000
- Health Insurance after certain period within the company
- Pension offered after certain period within the company
- 21 days Annual leave – Closed 3 days at Christmas
- Staff Kitchen on site.
Please apply for this role using a CV in Microsoft Word format.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334 email: Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now