Are you a Finance Manager?
Do you have experience managing a team of 3 plus?
Are you looking for a permanent role close to home in Co Westmeath?
Do you have experience with hands on accounts, payroll for 20 people, accounts to Trial Balance, VAT, Intrastat, VIES, Analysis and Management accounts?
If yes to the above, we have the role for you, DON’T DELAY, APPLY TODAY!!
We have a hands-on role as Finance Manager, this will be an integral commercial role.
You will be providing leadership to the department, company and finance. This is a hands on, fast paced and exciting new role!
Salary: €50,000-€60,000 DOE
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Thursday and 9-5pm on Fridays
*some flexibility may be available for the right candidate – opportunity to work a 4- or 5-day week (the salary will be pro rata for a reduced week)
· Provide monthly management accounts to include departmentalised P&L’s, cash flow & balance sheet
· Reconciliation of key general ledger & balance sheet accounts
· Overhead variance analysis to budget & budgetary reporting
· Prepared detailed costing analysis to support decision making.
· Ensure that all statutory returns are completed on time e.g. VAT, Intrastat, VIES
· Prepare & record weekly payroll transactions.
· Manage, lead, develop & coach a team of colleagues
· Liaise with auditors, ensuring all relevant information is readily available & that all queries are answered in a timely manner
· To ensure expenditure is controlled within budget & identify potential for efficiency through improved practices & innovation
· To be proactive in identifying & implementing process improvements
- Have an Accountancy qualification / part qualified
- Experience within the manufacturing / construction industry
- Exposure to a multi-national financial reporting & analysis including foreign exchange
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within the Finance Department of a Manufacturing / Construction Industry
- Excellent analytical, written & oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure & to reporting strict deadlines
- Proven track record in leading & developing a team of people would be a distinct advantage – Desired
- Can do – hands on attitude
- Experience in fast paced environment
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Meghan Darmody or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 638 4400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now