Our client is seeking a dynamic Finance Manager to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company, this role has a dotted line to the Finance Director.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the production and deliver of financial and management information for the company.
- Preparation and improvement of monthly management reports including KPIs for a growing number of operational and development companies. (Shared services of accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll provided centrally).
- Detailed analysis of operational performance measurements versus target in both cost and hours worked terms.
- Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting across all profit and cost centres including cash flows and balance sheets.
- Assess, develop and implement financial controls and policies over all areas of the business and put in place any remedial actions dictated by such assessment.
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with financial reporting as required at Board meetings and provide advice to support the decision-making process.
- Attend regular management meetings at each of the company sites providing financial support and guidance to the local Senior Management.
- Manage the annual audit with the approved external auditor.
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach to finance process efficiency.
- Develop a customer-oriented culture, ensuring that the Finance team support and prioritise the needs of the front-line business.
- Represent the organisation externally as required.
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA) with at least a 3-5 years post qualification experience;
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with people and to convert data into information, including professional presentation of information;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – a naturally enquiring approach;
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver in a fast-paced work environment and to strive for excellence
- Possess energy and positive attitude with a desire to drive constant improvement and change
- Salary €50,000 – €65,000
- Great team environment
- Attractive benefit package
- Car parking
If this is something that interests you and want more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now