Our client in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical area has a fantastic opening due to business expansion.
The role is based in Dublin 15, and our client is seeking a permanent Finance Manager. You will aassist the Financial Controller with financial reporting as required at board meetings and provide advice to support the decision-making process. Our client operates in a fast-paced work environment and strive for excellence.
As Finance Manager you will be required to travel and stay overnight on a regular basis.
Salary: €65,000 – €75,000
The duties of this role will include but are not limited to
- Preparation and improvement of monthly management reports
- Detailed analysis of operational performance measurements versus target in both cost and hours worked terms
- Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting including cash flows and balance sheets
- Assess, develop and implement financial controls and policies over all areas of the business and put in place any remedial actions dictated by such assessment
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with financial reporting as required at Board meetings and provide advice to support the decision-making process
- Manage the annual audit with the approved external auditor
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach to finance process efficiency
- Develop a customer-oriented culture, ensuring that the Finance team support and prioritise the needs of the front-line business
The ideal candidate
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA) with at least 1-year post qualification experience
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with people and to convert data into information, including professional presentation of information
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to deliver in a fast-paced work environment and to strive for excellence
- Possess energy and positive attitude with a desire to drive constant improvement and change
- Self-motivated, curious and flexible, a self-starter who works well both individually and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- A clean driving licence
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Laura Conwell or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now