Our client is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team, you will report directly to MD,
Its essential that you must have manufacturing experience to join this dynamic team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career, if interested email me today through the link provided.
- Preparation of annual budget forecast and reporting of department budget v actual performance on monthly basis
- Balance sheet reconciliation and analysis
- Responsible for annual statutory accounts preparations and audit
- Filing of statutory returns, VAT, Intrastat, PAYE etc. and maintain full compliance with all relevant requirements
- Cashflow management and analysis
- Monitoring of departmental costs, providing data as required for management meetings
- Provide relevant reports and contribute in management decision making and planning
- Manage and supervise the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions ensuring prompt payments and receipts and resolution of queries and claims.
- Implement and maintain a strong controlled environment ensuring all appropriate checks and balances are in place.
- Other ad- hoc work as may arise
- Organised, self – motivated and ambitious with ability to work to deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills aligned with good attention to detail
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good supervisory management ability – and ability to get the best from people
- Excellent English is essential and excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good work ethic
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3-5 years PQ experience
- Manufacturing Sector experience is essential, preferably in food
- Must have commercial acumen
- Experience of cost accounting a distinct advantage
If this is something that interests you and want more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now