Permanent – Flexible Working Hours an Option – Cork City
Osborne Recruitment are currently representing a very well known organisation in Cork to assist in the recruitment of an Accountant. This is a permanent position. Flexibility with working hours and a reduced week may be considered depending on the ability of the successful candidate.
The salary for this role is €40,000 per annum with a number of other excellent benefits.
The primary duties of the successful candidate would include
- the preparation of management accounts and the provision of an analysis of same for the management committee and the Board of Directors
- Credit control and the accounts payable and receivable functions
- posting of journals for quarterly and annual accounts
- preparation of the annual financial statement and coordination of this with external auditors to ensure successful preparation of the financial statement
- preparation of annual budgets
- cash flow management and the management of the banking function
- preparation of VAT returns
- any other duties to assist in the smooth running of the finance department
Qualification and Experience
- The successful candidate must be a fully qualified accountant
- Have excellent IT skills in including MS Office and have the ability to display high levels of skill in Excel
- Experience of using accounting packages in the past, the use of Sage would be an advantage.
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- A strong work ethic with an ability to fit in with a small team and excellent communication skills
- A proven experience of developing financial policies and systems
This role provides an excellent opportunity to the successful candidate to establish themselves in a senior position in a fantastic organisation in Cork City.
If this is something that interests you and want more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of John Condon or contact Osborne Recruitment on 021 2427234
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie