Our client in Dublin 11 is looking for a Financial Accountant person to join their team on a Permanent.
Our client is a leading Construction and facilities company.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a busy finance department.
Overall responsibility for the weekly and monthly management accounts process and overall responsibility for interrogating and verifying overhead costs in the business in particular drive a cost reduction program over the remaining contract term.
Management of month end/ year end process, management of balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring integrity of financial accounts, Vat returns, RCT return, P30 returns etc.
Support the Head of Contract in the smooth and effective running of the finance department both from a people and ledger perspective.
Salary & Benefits
- Kitchen, Car Parking
- €50,000 -60,000
- Management of Assistant accountant.
- Preparation and management of year end audit.
- Management and sign off of all Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis and maintaining an auditable record of all reconciliations.
- Management of the treasury function.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Manage compliance with tax legislation in respect of VAT , Corporation tax, Personal tax and C2s, ensuring that all returns are completed accurately and within BB/CLG Group and Revenue Commissioner`s deadlines.
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts.
- Preparation for reporting schedules for group head office.
- Management of the fixed asset register and depreciation.
- Suggest improvements to the financial information system.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA /ACCA OR equivalent )
- Strong IT Skills ( i.e. good Excel, PowerPoint and reporting skills )
- Must be able to develop and maintain effective relationships with peers and operational management team.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Work effectively with team members- internal and external to department and organisation
- Oracle experience would be helpful
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven focus on continuous improvement
- Deadline driven and results focused
- Possess the energy, enthusiasm & flexibility to successfully work with other team members in analysing, understanding of accounting guidelines
- Project management experience
- Min 3-4 year’s practical experience.
- Experience of an audit or internal audit environment.
- Familiar with multi-site, high volume transaction organisation.
- Knowledge of subcontractor tax requirement.
- Experience in the utilities/construction industry.
- Previous knowledge of Oracle & Business Objectives applications.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie