Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Do you enjoy solving problems? Are you forward thinking? Process improvements? Dealing with Stakeholders? Achieving tight deadlines? Ability to work stand alone and yet be apart of a team of large organisation? Do you have experience as a FP & A? Have experience as part of Senior / Management team?
We have a great FP & A Management role in a highly reputable company in Dublin 15.
You will need to be a qualified accountant, 3 years FP&A experience, 5 years PQE, Corporate services/ Financial services or Insurance experience. You will be liaising with numerous internal and external local and international stakeholders.
The Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is responsible for the planning, preparation and analysis of the group’s annual budget, quarterly forecasts and monthly financial reports.
This will cover all core areas of Management reporting including KPI’s, sales, headcount, commentary, analysis etc., forecasting, budgeting, expense analysis and cost control, strategic support in relation to meeting company short- and long-term goals.
The role will also include involvement in adhoc projects and providing support and assistance to Head of Finance EMEA and international teams.
This a newly created role based in Dublin 15.
- €60,000-€75,000 per annum. DOE
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus – 10% per annum
- Travel once a month – A MUST
- Set up the Financial Planning and Analysis function for EMEA department
- Improve the existing monthly management reporting packs (including development of the KPIs) to monitor and explain business performance and ensure ownership and delivery of financial targets across the business
- Standardisation of reporting across entities
- Tailor reporting to meet the requirements of the local management team and regional executive team
- Automate reporting and processes as far as is possible.
- Design and prepare monthly management reporting packages (both financial and key performance indicators)
- Deliver insightful and appropriate management information which facilitates timely senior management decision making and provides appropriate visibility into the financial performance of the business including budgetary performance and ongoing forecasts
- Analyse actual results to budget and prior year to identify trends, variances, irregularities and performance
- Reporting to be completed at a local/business unit level and at a Consolidated level for EMEA regional Management
- Preparation of ad hoc reports to management
- Product Profitability & Margin Analysis
- Involvement in the preparation of all presentations for the CFO to make to the Executive and other interest groups
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to develop insights into performance improvement opportunities
- Lead and facilitate the annual budget process and rolling three-year business plan
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts split by product, location, sales, revenue, expense etc. based on input from Senior Management team
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials and strategic plans
- Be a key point of contact with Senior Management team to discuss queries and find solutions to problems.
- Carry out regular analysis of expense base
- Identify areas for costs savings or efficiencies acrross location and region. Leverage off Company purchasing power if beneficial
- Understand the main expense drivers of the business
- Systems development & Implementation
- Documentation of processes
- Continuous improvement
- Assist HoF EMEA with the preparation of business cases in relation to new products, locations, initiatives, capex spend etc.
- Identify and improve tools and systems to provide enhanced financial and operational information
- Support the Head of Finance EMEA with ad hoc activities relating to company strategy, reporting, analysis etc.
Education & Experience:
- Qualified accountant
- 3+ years FP& A experience
- Minimum 5+ years’ PQE
- Accounting standard and legislation
- Good understanding of key operational drivers of travel insurance products
- Expert Excel / modelling skills; strong PowerPoint / presentation skills
- Relationship management
- Ability to manage and navigate through change
- Proactive, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Results Focused
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Good communication skills – Confident and Persuasive
- Excellent Inter Personal skills
- Client Focus
- Problem Solving
- Quality work
- Continuous improvement
- Drive / results orientation
- Concern for excellence / Attention to detail
- Focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Financial Services background preferred
- Multi National Experience
- Systems – SUN accounts and Anaplan would be an advantage.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie