Food & Beverage Manager/ Acting Duty Manager
Osborne Recruitment, in partnership with our client, are seeing a Food & Beverage Manager/Acting Duty Manager for a full-time permanent position based in a 4* property in Cork.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Food & Beverage Manager whom wants to gain experience working as a Duty Manager.
Salary: €32,000-€35,000 DOE
- Responsibility for the service of food and drink in the bar and lobby area.
- Manage and co-ordinate employees and ensure meals and beverages are served quickly, efficiently and to the required standard.
- Train new and existing staff on food and beverage standards.
- Organise rostering and ensure all shifts are covered daily.
- To maintain and manage a fantastic standard of cleanliness in the bar and surrounding areas.
- Occasionally cover Duty Manager shifts and act as a Duty Manager.
- 2 years’ minimum experience as a Food and Beverage Manager within a hotel operation.
- Proven record of high-quality customer service.
- Proven leadership skills.
- A desire to progress in to a Duty Manager role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be currently located in Ireland.
- Free parking available.
- Meals available on duty.
For further information on this opportunity contact Chloe Murphy on:
E: email@example.com or T: 021-2427234Apply Now