Fresh Food Manager
Osborne have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Fresh Food Manager to work for a highly reputable organisation. The role will involve the management of 22 deli forecourt sites. Based in Dublin the role will require some nationwide travel.
The role will involve training and coaching staff, accountability for pricing and margin management, inventory management and supplier relationship management, and ensuring maintenance of the highest standards of hygiene in relation to personnel, equipment and facilities. Responsibility for food service and beverage sales performance whilst maintaining a safe, sanitary and appetising food service environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage the overall performance of all deli locations by ensuring the operation runs efficiently and smoothly
- To prepare site plans to leverage the store’s fresh food strengths and address areas of opportunity to ensure food service profitability
- To have a professional approach to Health, Hygiene and Food Safety and be aware of, and adhere to all relevant regulations concerning HACCP and Health & Safety
- To maximise margin through effective pricing management
- To ensure that company policies and regulatory compliance are implemented and maintained always
- Liaison with suppliers and local EHO to build relationships and ensure deli standards exceed requirements
- To ensure that daily, weekly, monthly stock management procedures are followed to maximise margin and ensure controls are maintained
- Ensure deli standards are consistently improving in terms of housekeeping, merchandising, presentation and service.
- Ensure deli sales are maximised and deli targets as agreed are achieved weekly and monthly
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in food service management and/or food service delivery within a retail environment
- Qualification in Food Safety, HACCP standards, Food Services Management essential
- Ability to effectively manage suppliers to maximise their effectiveness in supporting the work of the Company, and to implement strong contract management practices for the Company
- Strong commercial acumen a must
- Have strong IT skills, especially the use of the standard Microsoft Office
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including verbal and written communications, and be capable of working in a team environment.
- Be capable of working on own initiative to achieve key objectives and of handling the primary responsibilities of the role
- Attractive salary on offer for suitable candidates
- Benefits package includes, pension, healthcare
- Role will be based in Dublin and require nationwide travel
To learn more about this fantastic role and company please apply through the link provided or alternatively call Rob Jones in confidence on 041 986 5058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie