Fundraising Manager- Corporates, Trusts & Foundations
Fundraising Manager – Corporates, Trusts & Foundations
Are you looking for an exciting new career experience? YES – Then this opportunity with a Significant, high-profile, not for profit Foundation as Fundraising Manager will prove a very attractive role seeing you source external funding from a range of Corporates, Trusts & Foundations and grant-making bodies.
- Achieve specified fundraising targets through sourcing funding from corporates, trusts, foundations and grant-writing;
- Manage and appropriately steward relationships with individual funders and sponsors, introducing key personnel at appropriate times;
- In consultation with the Foundation Director, Fundraising Manager – Major Gifts & Donations and Foundation Programme Managers, identify institutional prospects, developing individual cultivation plans for each;
- As part of individual cultivation plans, develop engagement opportunities for key institutional prospects including events and individual meetings;
- Develop and manage the production of appropriate materials as part of the overall external funding strategy;
- Develop and write funding and grant proposals, applications and update/close-out reports for corporates, trusts and foundations;
- Liaise with the Fundraising Manager – Major Gifts & Donations to implement the action plan derived from a planned strategy for fundraising;
- Maintain and improve processes to manage and monitor the fundraising cycle with individual funders and sponsors, liaising with the CRM Executive to produce reports on the fundraising cycle regularly for review by the Foundation Director and/or Chief Executive;
- Input into the communication of project impact through annual reports, website, in-house publications and brochures, liaising with the Marketing/Communications team, Membership Development Manager, Fundraising Manager – Major Gifts & Donations and Foundation Programme Managers;
- Undertake budget management, financial and evaluation reporting as required;
- Prepare internal reports for the Board of Management, Foundation Board, and other internal entities;
- Participate in any other projects, events or activities as directed by the Foundation Director/Chief Executive.
- At least 5 years’ experience in implementing fundraising strategies with evidence of significant increased funding for the organisation(s);
- Excellent understanding of fundraising best practice and charities’ compliance;
- Excellent contacts and proven experience of contact-building preferably within a cultural or industry-based organisation;
- Experience of change management is essential
- Third level qualification;
- Appropriate fundraising training would be advantageous.
- Note: Candidates must have a full driving licence and own car.
For a full position guide on this opportunity please contact Aine at Aine.email@example.com
Or alternately you can either apply through the link provided for the attention of Aine or call Aine on 0419865058.