General Ledger Analyst
Fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious qualified/part qualified accountant to join a large, diverse, leading international brand. The company is one of the world’s leading brands. This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to focus on general ledger activities including responsibility for financial reporting submissions and balance sheet management.
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive remuneration
- Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance, Parking and opportunity for Work-Life Balance
Duties / Responsibilities
- Financial reporting submissions including trial balance and cash-flow for various reporting units / legal entities.
- Prepare supplemental monthly, quarterly and year-end forms for various reporting units / legal entities.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepaids.
- Balance sheet analysis and management including collaboration with various stakeholders while leading a cross-functional balance sheet review process.
- Process journal vouchers and credit note requests, providing support to business units with accounting for marketing activity.
- Process and review foreign exchange accounting.
- Prepare other regular reports including government/statistical returns.
- Support Legal Entity Controllers in relation to internal/external audit, statutory accounting and other requirements.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & procedures.
- Coordinate and request master data changes.
- Other ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- A successful candidate will be a Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant, with a minimum of two years’ experience in relevant accounting roles.
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Martin Brennan at Osborne or call Martin on 041 9865058 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ieApply Now