We are looking to recruit a General Operative for a super new BioEnergy facility based in North County Dublin. This role is with a large household named utility company who offer an excellent competitive salary and a fabulous benefits package.
The purpose of this role will to have a hands-on responsibility for the running and maintenance of the plant and its full equipment from the waste reception to its treatment plant along with the electrical and generation plant.
The role of General Operative will operate on a 12-hour shift basis and on a 2-shift pattern.
Due to location – Transport will be essential as public transport does not service this area.
Salary & Benefits:
· €35,000 with €2,000 increase after 6 months’ probation
· Onsite Parking
· Family Health Care Package
· Up to 25 days Annual Leave
· Wellbeing Programme
· Subsidised Gym
· Progression & Learning & Development Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To ensure that all health and safety processes and policies are strictly adhered to on a regular basis.
- Oversee and inspect the safe receipt of waste product and escalate issues as required.
- Monitor all aspects of the AD process and the CHP Plant to fulfil the full electrical generation
- Manage the testing of samples for waste and digestate
- Ensuring all quality documents required for feedstock, gas yield and electrical generation are fully completed
- All plant equipment must have frequent maintenance checks completed
- Strong and effective communication for any 3rd parties that attend site visits
- Keep all records updated and assist with any business improvement projects
- Experience of working within a structured environment with a zero tolerance with regards to Health Safety an d Environment
- Experience working with mobile plant
- A full Clean driving license is required for this position
- Formal technical or apprentice training would be beneficial
- Forklift licenses would be desirable
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Osborne