Fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious qualified/part qualified accountant to join a large, diverse, leading international company. The company has an excellent work culture and environment that will offer candidates unrivalled experience. This role will focus on general ledger closing activities which will include responsibility for financial reporting submissions and balance sheet management.
Salary: €40-€50K with additional benefits.
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Financial reporting submissions including trial balance and cash-flow for various reporting units / legal entities.
· Prepare supplemental monthly, quarterly and year end forms for various reporting units / legal entities.
· Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepaids.
· Balance sheet analysis and management including collaboration with various stakeholders while leading a cross-functional balance sheet review process.
· Process journal vouchers and credit note requests, providing support to business units with accounting for marketing activity.
· Process and review foreign exchange accounting.
· Prepare other regular reports including government/statistical returns.
· Support Legal Entity Controllers in relation to internal/external audit, statutory accounting and other requirements.
· Ensure compliance with company policies & procedures.
· Coordinate and request master data changes.
· Other ad-hoc reporting requirements.
Successful candidate will be qualified/part qualified accountant, with a minimum of two years’ experience. In addition, candidates should have excellent excel, SAP and communication skills.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Martin Brennan or call Osborne on 041 9865058.
For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now