I am currently recruiting for several qualified Healthcare Assistant roles based in North Dublin
Both day and night shift assignments available to suit your availability
The Clinic I am recruiting for can accommodate over 100 residents and provides care for low and high dependency residents.
If you are a qualified Health Care professional and looking to work in a caring yet challenging environment due to the current Covid 19 crisis then please send me your CV and I will do my best to help.
- Feeding and serving the patients
- Making beds daily.
- Helping patients go to the toilet
- Taking temperatures, blood samples and looking after patients’ conditions.
- Caring for the patients daily and ensuring they are always comfortable
- You must hold a FETAC Level 5 qualification in Healthcare Support
- All Garda Vetting to be carried out through Osborne
- 2 References one of which must be a Passport
For more information on this Healthcare Assistant role please send your details to email@example.com