Do you want to make a difference during Covid 19 and have
If you are a healthcare professional we want to talk to you today ….. we have a number of opportunities with our clients ……..
We are currently recruiting healthcare assistants for jobs with our clients in the Dublin/Meath area.
The successful healthcare candidates will have completed a QQI Level 5 (8 modules) in healthcare and will have a minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare
These roles are full and part time roles.
The ideal candidate will be caring compassionate and have great interpersonal skills
- Assist with daily personal care and hygiene
- General healthcare assistant duties
- Assist with feeding, toileting and encourage independence
- Light cleaning
- QQI/Fetac Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Up to date training certificates (Patient moving and handling infection control, safe guarding adults) MAPA and CPR
- Access to own transport
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about these roles contact me today on Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link providedApply Now