Healthcare Assistants Urgently Required
Calling all temporary and permanent Healthcare Assistants, our clients need you for multiple nursing homes and hospitals around Ireland.
Job description and purpose:
You will be required to deliver hands on nursing care to all residents in a caring and respectful manner and ensuring wherever possible to promote residents’ independence at all times. You are required to work as part of a team and deliver highest quality of care to all residents.
Requirements of role:
- Carry out care for all residents with dignity, respect and ensure their independence is kept as much as possible.
- Assist residents with their eating, drinking, personal care and toileting needs.
- Ensuring that all residents’ care plan are adhered to.
- Assist residents to ensure they mobilize safely and securely in everyday needs.
- Keep accurate and quality records as required with HIQA regulations and ensuring regulatory compliance in respect of HIQA standards.
- Keep up to date on current practices and procedures for Care or Older Persons.
- Carry out other duties as appropriate to the job description as directed by Senior Management.
- Have a genuine interest in Care of the Older person.
- Empathetic and understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Qualifications for the role:
- Ideally a candidate should have full QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Award.
- 6-12 months of practical experience within a nursing home or hospital setting.
- Elder abuse training.
- At a minimum, candidates must have: Care Skills and Care of the Older Person.
- Work experience completed (200 hours)
- Up to date patient moving and handling certification
- Clean background check.
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Megan Murray at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Megan on 01 6384400 for more information.
For more Osborne Recruitment jobs visit www.osborne.ie