Location: South Dublin
Type of role: Permanent
Salary: €34,000 DOE
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resources Administrator based in South Dublin who are looking for a candidate recently graduated in HR but had 1 years HR experience. This is a permanent position reporting to the HR Manager. This role will give you fantastic scope into gaining excellent HR experience.
- €34,000 DOE
- 9am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday
- South Dublin – Accessible by dart and bus routes
- Day to Day HR administrator including, filing, scanning etc.
- Working closely with hiring managers with working with Recruitment Agencies, Contracts, typing up documentation, Scheduling Interviews,
- Maintenance of the HR system (entering absence information, new hires, leavers etc.)
- General administration
- Produce accurate and professional correspondence, policy documents etc. as required;
- Timely and accurate administration of all HR functions, including written correspondence, record keeping, filing etc.
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience working in HR environment
- CIPD or Degree in HR
- Ability to successfully learn, apply new skills and drive effectiveness within HR
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and related legislation
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills and high level of confidentiality