HR Generalist – Employee Engagement
Our client is currently seeking an HR Generalist – Employee Engagement to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join an established company.
- Salary DOE, Free Parking, On site canteen
- Support the business to ensure that key resources are recruited, trained and developed to meet the business needs in a timely manner looking out by week, month and half yearly
- Responsible for the processing of new starters & leavers, including the issue of legal documentation such as contracts of employment, calculation of legal entitlements such as annual leave entitlement and processing cessation documents.
- Management of leave entitlements to include sick, holidays, maternity
- Work with the Operation Teams in handling disciplines, grievances and performance management in accordance with company values, policies, and procedures
- Manage and complete the fortnightly payroll process for 300+ employees.
- Process and trend labour costs and review and challenge these costs with relevant managers to ensure maximum business efficiencies
- Document and record HR KPI’s to include labour, absenteeism, turnover and headcount
- Employee Wellbeing initiatives
- Take responsibility for rolling out employee engagement surveys
- Key user for employee app
Training / Qualifications / Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management / Business / or equivalent
- Payroll qualification / completion of certified training course
- 4 years plus related HR & Payroll experience
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie