HR Manager – Construction – Dublin 15
HR Manager – Construction – Dublin 15
We have a Design and Construction organisation that we are now working with in the search for a HR Manager.
The right candidate must have 5 years + of HR Management experience along with a HR Management Degree. Ideally you will also come from a construction, facilities or engineering industry but this is not a deal breaker.
Salary & Benefits
· Very Competitive Salary
· Onsite Parking
· Car Allowance
Duties & Responsibilities
· Remain informed about current employment law issues and update HR Policies and Procedures and communicate all changes to the Management team.
· Organise the annual leave schedules for all site personnel as per the companies agreed annual leave policy
· Update the on-line calendar with approved holiday requests forms for all office-based employees
· Manage sick leave records and update same.
· Advice as required by the Wages Administrator in relation to employee entitlements
· Provide information on Labour requirement on all sites in conjunction with Contract Directors and Financial Controller
· Provide leadership advice and direction in relation to the organisations Disciplinary Procedure
· TUPE experience
· Provide leadership advice and direction in relation to any internal employee related investigations
· Provide leadership, advice and direction in relation to employee redundancies and lay off periods
· Review all company practices on a regular basis ensuring full compliance with current employment law within Ireland (UK and elsewhere when applicable)
· Manage Industrial Relations with ongoing liaison with Union Representatives
· Manage and monitor trades qualifications, certs dates and apprentices solas progression and studying
· Organise relevant cost efficient and effective training on behalf of all Employees with prior agreement of Managing Director.
· Maintain up to date training file database
· Ensure training plans are is in place for all employees.
· Ensure the company continues to maintain the standard of Excellence through People.
· Ensuring that all employees have received and possess appropriate training certificates in order to ensure that the company is in line with legal requirements and current legislation.
· Drive the performance appraisal process delivering employee retention, growth and development
· Year on year record management of appraisal process.
· Co-ordinate employee training plans
· Ensure all employees receive a review and monthly feedback within the probation period
· Provide Recruitment service to the business with specific responsibility for quality
· Information management and assessment of employees on probation
· Complete all inductions ensuring employees receive employee handbook, contract, job descriptions, PPE gear as required and that all relevant paperwork is properly signed off and maintained on file.
· Investigate and make recommendations into effective methods of marketing the companies recruitment campaigns
· Minimum of 5 years proven HR experience
· Exceptional organisational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application
· Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills
· Experienced in developing and supporting managers through change
· An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial
· Resourceful, self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy
· Experience within an Engineering, Construction or Facilities company extremely advantageous
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Jonathon Browne or call 01 598 4334 for confidential discussion.Apply Now