ICT Managed Services Manager
We are currently recruiting for an ICT Managed Services Manager for a client specialising Software Development based in Co. Louth on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a great environment with their software solutions being used in Ireland, UK, and Australia.
As the ICT Managed Services Manager, you will be responsible to develop and implement systems as well as creating solutions, covering the areas of on-premise, private & public cloud hosting infrastructures as well as for managed services solutions.
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Pension & Healthcare
- Other great benefits
- Degree in IT or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role in a managed services environment.
- Ability to lead a team
- Previous experience in dealing with customers and being able to identify/understand customers’ needs.
Experience in one of the followings:
- On Premise / Client Server Technology
- LAN / WAN / VPN
- Cloud & Host Infrastructure (Azure / AWS)
- IP Telephony
- SQL / Database
- Project Management & Capacity (resource) planning skills
- Cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, Rackspace and IBM Cloud.
- Experience in building an architecture for a line of business application (ERP, CRM or similar)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in on premise client/server network environments
- Delivering appropriate solutions for a diverse range of customers.
- Implement and develop a preventative maintenance method of customer services.
- Planning and scheduling resources for customer services both on site and off site.
- Partner with Department Leaders to support a learning and progressive environment in which individuals can progress in their roles.
- The role is customer and partner facing and will require travel within Ireland and the UK.
- Strategy management for the Managed Services Department.
- Team leading.
- Supplier relations and resource planning.
For more information please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link provided for the attention of Shaqira or call Osborne on 041 98 65058, and Shaqira will be in touch with you if suitable.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now