Intermediate Architect (Ottawa)
- Are you a project experienced heritage enthused architect?
- Looking to further learn and develop your craft?
- Thrive in a team/people focused environment?
Providing full professional services for the immersing and preservation of heritage buildings across Canada our team oriented client is highly engaged as both an employer and a collaborative energetic member of Canadian Architecture.
With a demonstrated passion for the excellence this outstanding team are expanding now due to demand in their project and portfolios growth.
You will be:
- Demonstrating sound technical experience
- Utilising heritage experience with traditional materials/construction
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about heritage architecture with excellent drawing and drafting
This supportive and inclusive organisation are leading North American heritage architecture with a highly passionate and forward thinking team who are provided the best tools, training and support possible as well as having an excellent benefits, tuition and RRSP plan.
You will have:
- A third level professional/Master’s/licensed architect
- 3+ years of architectural experience preferably in heritage conservation
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Familiarity with architectural standards and building practices
For more information or to Apply Now use the link provided or contact Rachel Brown at +1-416-860-6214 or via email at email@example.com.
To see all of our current jobs available across all industries, please visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca todayApply Now