Our client in an International company, who is a household name.
Located in Co Kildare.
Our client is looking for an International Accountant to review, support, answer queries, assist with audits, consolidations, budgets and training with a few finance managers located worldwide.
If you have a passion to be apart of an organisation that makes a difference in the world, has the opportunity to travel internationally annually, and be apart of a passionate organisation.
This could be the role for you!
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: €55,000 dependent on experience
- Travel opportunities
- Gathering, compiling and sharing financial information across a range of countries as required, to facilitate and enhance decision-making at organisational level and ensure transparency and accountability.
- Providing day to day support and technical financial advice & expertise to the Finance and Administration Managers in country, undertaking direct field support as required.
- Overseeing the implementation of financial management policies and controls across a range of countries.
- Liaising with the Finance and Administration Managers to ensure all country programmes meet budgeting, reporting, accounting and other financial processes and deadlines, as set out by HQ.
- Reporting on any lack of compliance, weaknesses or problems, whether actual or potential, concerning the financial reporting, accounting, audit or any matter in a country office which could have financial implications.
- Financial and narrative reporting to the International Division and the Head of Finance on financial issues, trends, etc. across a range of countries.
- Periodically reviewing the financial management accounting systems, controls and procedures in place in the country office to ensure they are effective and in line with organisational policy.
- Proposing continuous improvements on coherent and or harmonised policies that will be of benefit to financial management in the International Division.
- Contributing to the continuous strengthening of a global finance team, including the facilitation of monthly regional finance team Skype calls and leading on the organisation of annual regional finance meetings.
- In the temporary absence of a Finance and Administration Manager, may be required to be deployed to an existing country office to ensure that the day to day activities of that country office continue to run smoothly.
- Assisting the Country Director in the performance management review of the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Assisting in the recruitment, induction and orientation of Finance & Administration Managers as required.
- Contributing to and or taking the lead on specific projects as agreed upon by the Finance Systems Manager.
- Qualified Accountant (3 Years Min)
- Experience in training / upskilling team
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience working multiple Cost Centres / Locations.
- Availability to travel – up to 6 weeks per year.
- Strong Excel.
- Software Package: Agresso (Not essential)
- NFP / NGO experience desired (Not Essential)
- Strong with ability to organise and prioritise.
- Ability to work on initiative.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience meeting tight deadlines.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie