IT Manager – Dublin
A global leader in aeronautics, space and related services is looking for an accomplished IT Manager for their ICT department. This fantastic opportunity presents the successful candidate the chance to manage and coordinate all Information Activity, IT solutions, technical infrastructure, enterprise systems and tools. This organisation prides itself on its core values which reflects every individual that makes up the company’s global family. The role will be based in Dublin.
Do you have?
- A minimum of four years’ experience in Information Systems, Technology and Security
- Experience of budget management, IT governance, including vendor contract management
- Project Management and ITIL
- A relevant degree
- Strong foundation in IT skills – (application, preferred engineering, network, ICT security)
- A background in aviation or manufacturing (Desirable)
- Experience within small IT teams dealing with all types of technical tasks.
- Fluent English, French would also be desirable but not a must.
- The chance to work as IT Manager for a global leader in its field
- Opportunities for professional growth & development
- Attractive salary and benefits package that includes pension & full health insurance
A full overview of duties and responsibilities alongside details around the technical systems experience required can be discussed directly with the consultant. We expect an opportunity such as this to move quickly so act fast and make the call.
For more information on this role including please apply To Rob Jones through the link provided or contact Rob in confidence on 041 986 5058Apply Now