Osborne is currently recruiting on behalf of an established M&E Engineering company based in Co. Monaghan for an IT Manager on a permanent basis to strengthen their team.
As the IT Manager, the ideal candidate should have sound experience in IT Infrastructure, SAP, Telecoms, Citrix and CRM. You will work closely with the Leadership Team across the divisions to provide IT solutions. The role requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holder to meet work deadlines.
- Lead the IT team.
- Manage cost effectiveness for the IT department and budgeting.
- Manage and coordinate all IT-related matters including systems integration, data, wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and computer hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot and fault-find problems related to hardware, networks and software as well as research and recommend acquisition of these.
- Monitor network utilisation and performance. Implement procedures for network optimisation, reliability and availability.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Build long term relationships with outside vendors for IT related products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
- Qualifications ie. MCSE or related is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an IT Lead role in managing IT Infrastructure, Telecoms, SAP & Citrix.
- Previous experience in implementing & maintaining CRM Systems.
- Knowledge of operating cloud-based technologies.
- Telecoms & VOIP experience.
- SAP Integration.
- Mobile / handheld device integration with CRM and other platforms / systems.
If interested, please apply with your latest CV through the link provided or email directly to Shaqira.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call Shaqira in confidence on 041 986 5058 to discuss more about the role.
For more information, please visit www.osborne.ie