Fixed Asset Manager
About the Role:
We are seeking an qualified Accountant to join a fast growing, global leading company based in Dublin 2. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading aeronautics service provider working within the Financial Services department. You will have the opportunity to work within a strong, supportive team ensuring excellent company values to all clients.
Company Culture & Values:
The company’s core values include a focus on customer service at its forefront matched with integrity, respect, creativity & reliability among employees. There is lots of opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive, fast paced environment.
What’s in it for ME? – Info on salary, benefits, selling points of this role:
- Salary €50,000
- Travel Expenses
- Pension contributions
- Career Progression
- Be part an exciting industry
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Implementing new procedures around fixed asset movements
- Running monthly depreciation and impairment analysis
- Managing the company’s annual audit inspection and liaising with key stakeholders
- Becoming familiar with ATA Chapters and Life Limited Parts
- Fully qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA, ACMA
- 5 years industry experience
- Previous background working in aviation or engineering companies
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of April or call Osborne on 01 5252457.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie