Lead/Senior Cable Technician
Our client, a national commercial cabling and network installation provider are excited to be building their team across Canada with the addition of experienced and qualified Senior Cabling Technicians.
With opportunities now available to join their Mississauga based crew you will become part of a successful, leadership team that is supportive and open the door to amazing career progressing opportunities.
- Pulling, Terminating, Running & splicing cables – Copper/Fiber optic (CAT5/66, coax, low voltage, 25/50 pair)
- Cable pathway system installations using power tools where necessary, this may include cable trays, racks, cabinets, j-hooks/d-rings)
- Following industry standards, regulations, best practice and mentoring junior technicians in the same manner
- Testing, labelling and recording installation information whilst ensuring that is built as per the specifications/diagram/installation agreed
This is an incredible opportunity for you to take a great step in your career and develop your knowledge and skills further in a progressive company with a supportive and positive culture.
You will have:
- A qualified cable technician, relevant certification required
- 2+ years experience working in a commercial cable/network technician role
- A good knowledge of the relevant industry standards and regulations
- Basic computer skills, MS office and a friendly rapport with excellent communications skills
For more information or to Apply Now use the link provided or contact Rachel Brown at +1-416-860-6214 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see all of our current jobs available across all industries, please visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca todayApply Now