Learning and Development Coordinator
Our client who is a large Irish FMCG company are currently recruiting a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their team in the Cavan/Monaghan area, You will be responsible for the coordination of all training requirements, maintaining records and ensuring that all training records are maintained.
- Administer Learning Management System (LMS).
- Organise virtual classroom and instructor led courses.
- Evaluate development programmes and report on training activity.
- Maintain training Records and provide support during internal audits and inspections.
- Liaise closely with Lakeland training vendors, stakeholders and partners.
- Train managers, supervisors and admins on the use of learning systems.
- A desire to develop a career in Learning and Development.
- Detail-oriented, systematic and highly organized. Comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable and diplomatic.
- Proactive and works on own initiative, having the ability to tie up loose ends. Has the drive and enthusiasm to finish a task through to completion.
- Ability to be flexible and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven administration experience, maintaining quality and standards.
- Demonstrated use of Microsoft applications.
- Systems orientated.
- Education: Degree level desirable but not essential.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Naomi Egan or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 986 5058
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided