Legal Administration Assistant – Dublin 7
We are looking for an experienced administrator to work in a busy legal organisation based in Dublin 7. You will work as part of a busy team that work to daily deadlines so previous experience working in a high pressure fast paced environment will be an advantage.
- Preparing documents & Researching files
- Draft and type correspondence
- Administrative support for legal matters
- Answer incoming calls and general queries in a professional and courteous manner
- Co-ordinate meetings and correspondence
- Maintain relevant databases
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time
The successful candidate will be an efficient and organised worker with possesses the following skills:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and to effectively communicate with the colleagues, clients and professionals encountered in the day to day workplace.
- Strong MS Office Skills & typing skills
- Professional and mature approach
- Ability to work within a team
- A strong sense of personal responsibility
This is a full time permanent role based in Dublin 7.
Please apply through the link below or for further information call Joanne at Osborne on 01 -6384400