Level 3 Network Security Engineer
Level 3 Network Security/Support Engineer
Exciting opportunity to work as a Level 3 Network Security/Support Engineer for an established IT Security Company based in Dublin on a permanent basis.
As the Level 3 Network Security Engineer, you are responsible to provide implementation & design of security solutions. You will need to effectively interact with other members of the team to provide solutions to technical issues, and mentor other staff members. There may, from time-to-time, also be a requirement to provide pre-sales support to the sales team.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary DOE
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience implementing complex technical environments involving large network and security projects.
- Ablity to work as part of a team and has the capacity of taking on escalated issues from other team members.
- Demonstrate a dynamic interest in solving technical issues as well as learning new skills.
- Enterprise infrastructure design experience (Network and Security Architecture).
- Firewalls – Checkpoint, Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA, Fortinet and WebApp Firewalls (F5 and Imperva)
- IDS/IPS – McAfee, HP TippingPoint, Cisco Sourcefire
- Load Balancers – F5 LTM, F5 GTM, F5 ASM, Citrix Netscaler
- Citrix Access Gateway
- Linux and Shell Scripting experience and advantage (Python,Bash)
- Infrastructure – Routing and Switching (Cisco, Arista)
For more information please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link provided for the attention of Shaqira or call Osborne on 041 98 65058, and Shaqira will be in touch with you if suitable.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie