Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Administrator to join their ever-growing business in North Dublin.
- Assist in delivering the Company’s digital marketing strategy
- Be constantly aware of competitor activity and industry trends
- up and management of on-boarding campaigns, integrated with our CRM.
- Organise events and product exhibitions in international markets and trade show activity as required
- Monitor and optimise social media activity and performance.
- Working closely with the field sales team and key account contacts to deliver marketing supports required
- Contribute to the creation of innovative marketing campaigns
- Commercial acumen and excellent people skills (customer-focused)
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Do everything else that’s thrown at you with enthusiasm and a smile on your face!
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years marketing experience ideally within a B2B SaaS business or a lead-gen role.
- A digital native with a creative streak, you will make this role your own, using your initiative and resourcefulness to get the job done.
- An interest or experience working in the transportation technology space is a bonus.
- A natural communicator who is not afraid to challenge and enjoys working in a team.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra Martin or call Osborne on 041 98 65058
For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now