Excellent job opportunity as a leading manufacturing company specializing in medical device is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer in North Dublin on a permanent basis.
As the Mechanical Engineer, you will report to the Principal Engineer and you are responsible to provide product design solutions to enhance process capability and the performance of installed product at customer sites.
- Complete mechanical design solutions including verification and validations activities.
- Provide technical support and testing of medical instrumentation products.
- Technical design in the areas of mechanical, electro-mechanical and automation.
- Analyze problems and develop solutions.
- Work across a significant subset of the key technologies involved in modern instrumentation such as fluidics, molding, electro-mechanics, software, electronics, optics, machining, metal fabrication etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Support new product introduction and technology transfer initiatives from design through to maturation of product and process.
- Familiar with Product Life cycle Management control systems for configuration control.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in mechanical design or related field.
- Experience with the design/redesign of medical device equipments.
- Proven ability to design parts, assemblies, jigs, fixtures & test equipment. Familiarity in optics, biochemistry and/or statistics an advantage.
- Highly proficient with Solidworks or any other 3D Cad Packages.
- Practical experience of supplier or manufacturing fabrication processes is desirable.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Shaqira or email with your latest CV directly to Shaqira.email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call Shaqira in confidence on 0419865058.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie