Medical Office Administrator
Modern medical centre in Sandyford are an administrator to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with the medical arena surrounded by aesthetically beautiful offices and in an environment that is on the edge of modern-day medical procedures. This is a permanent full-time position with great benefits. One of which is free parking.
The role itself is a really good all-round role. Some of the duties will include but not limited to:
· Provide Administration support within the dynamic team
· Work closely with the management team to support business development initiatives.
· Assist with facilities administration and queries.
· Identify and diligently manage operational issues and risks between multiple healthcare facilities.
· Arrange meeting upon behalf of senior team members and ensure all agendas are circulated.
· Arrange all catering for such meetings.
· Attend meetings, take and prepare minutes. Where required, manage day -to- day running of the office (stationary, filing, shared drives, conference rooms etc.)
This a great opportunity to grow your experience working in Healthcare. A very friendly and welcoming team awaits you to join them. This is a permanent full-time role and the hours will be Monday – Friday 9-5.30pm.
Some of the requirements are:
· A proactive approach to work with excellent communication skills.
· Knowledge of Healthcare Services useful but not essential
· Goal and results driven
· Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent Microsoft office skills.
· Good time management skills and ability to priorities tasks
· Have worked in a similar environment for at least three years
If you think this job is for you, please email your CV to the link below or call Audrey on 01 5252457
All correspondence will be treated with strict confidence.Apply Now