Medical Secretary -South Dublin- Permanent
Medical Secretary – South Dublin – Permanent
Here at Osborne we are recruiting for a Medical Secretary role, this will suit someone who is enthusiastic and capable of working on their own initiative. This will be a very busy environment, and the successful candidate must have an ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously, using their initiative to solve issues and prioritise work as required.
- Making patient appointments
- Booking surgery
- Liaising with various departments in relation to booking tests, admissions, etc.
- Managing all calls and emails and responding in a timely way
- Running clinics
- Taking payments
- Filing, scanning – aiming at a paperless office.
- To have empathy when dealing with patients
- Uploading files
- Minimum 3 years medical secretary experience
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well on their own
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with medical software
- Must be able to work at a very fast pace
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided with an updated CV, for the attention of Megan Murray at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Megan on 01 6384400 for more information.
For more Osborne Recruitment jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now