National Conference & Events Manager
One of Ireland’s leading Hotel Groups are currently looking to hire a Conference & Events Sales Manager. This role will overlook all the hotels within Ireland and offer a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to really play a key part in the delivery of sales growth and all revenue channels associated with conferences, meetings, events & weddings.
The main duties of the role but are not limited to are:
- To identify and develop commercial opportunities across all areas of the conference & events business maximizing all revenue channels to include room hire, menu pricing, beverage and any additional services.
- Strengthen all existing relationships and build new ones across the hotel group for National conference, meetings & events creating the possibility to cross and up sell.
- Work and create quarterly business plans in order to support business needs.
- Work with fellow colleagues across the hotel group ensuring the clear understanding of all budgets and targets.
- Undertake all daily sales activities such as working on leads, site inspections, attendance at trade shows and regional sales trips.
- Work closely with Marketing team ensuring coherent approach to all customers.
- Provide the Central Office team & Hotel General Managers with accurate and up to date sales pipeline, activity KPI’s and other necessary management information
- Utilize the CRM system to maximise sales opportunities
- Training and mentoring hotel sales teams
- Be fully aware of all market trends and carry out regular competitor analysis.
This position will be primarily based in Sandyford, however there will be travel involved to all the Hotel Groups properties and also to expo’s. The role offers a great basic salary of up to 55k with a bonus structure on top and lovely benefits.
The ideal person for this role will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years sales experience in events/conferences.
- Have a background with the Hotel or Events Venue Sector.
- A proven record of successfully growing revenues from existing clients and deliver sales from new customers.
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Self-driven and comfortable working alone and in close collaboration with hotel sales teams
- Full clean drivers license and ability to travel
To be considered for this position apply today or call Audrey on 01 5252457Apply Now