New Business/ Account Management role – Apply today!
Do love the mix of developing existing account and the buzz of new business? Would love to work in the Recruitment industry? We are a leading Irish owned Recruitment firm with 6 offices.
We now would like to hire a Business Development executive for our South Dublin office. The objective of the role will be to seek out organisations needing assistance with hiring staff, presenting them with our various Recruitment solutions.
When joining Osborne you will receive:
- A great salary
- Very generous commission structure.
- Canteen facilities
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Outbound calls to prospect clients to set up meetings to discuss recruitment requirements
- Take accountability and autonomy to market Osborne services to a variety of industry sectors.
- Proactively promote and sell Osborne value proposition & Recruitment Solutions.
- Meet with organisations to discuss their hiring needs and presenting solutions,
- Database Management
- Attend relevant networking events
- Be an Osborne Brand Ambassador promoting our range of services
- Achieving both financial and non- financial targets.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales role
- Proven experience in achievement of Sales targets through proactive Business development
- Enjoy the challenge of hunting & winning new business.
- Excellent follow up skills, with a strong sense of urgency and Client focus.
- Strong presentation and networking skills
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ayesha Thompson
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie