New Business Development Executive
New Business Development Executive – Dublin 18
At Osborne we are leading name in Recruitment Industry, we have offices in Ireland & Canada. We have been awarded by National Recruitment Federation and Great Places To Work.
One of our innovations has been the creation & development of a “Business Development Team” allowing the Recruitment team to spend the time sourcing candidates.
Based in our Sandyford office we now would like to hire an Experienced Business Development Executive. The purpose of the role will be to prospect & seek out roles for our Recruitment team to work on whilst maximising current client relationships and cross selling our specialist divisions.
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Generous commission structure.
- Canteen facilities
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out.
- Annual company weekend away
Duties / Responsibilities
- Introducing Osborne to contacts and promoting our innovative recruitment solutions.
- Taking ownership of allocated geographical territory to seek organisations to partner with Osborne
- Through networking in the locality gain an understanding of business demographics.
- Proactively seeking out new business through outbound calls, cross selling with existing customers and maintaining key account relationships.
- Attend Client meetings – new customers or service meetings
- Achieving both financial and non- financial targets.
- Development of Key Accounts, then as a team with the Recruitment Consultant maintain a strong relationships.
- 3 years’ experience in a B2B Consultative sales role
- Proven consistent experience in achievement of Sales targets through proactive Business development
- Experience selling to HR departments while not essential advantageous.
- Perhaps you are passionate about the Recruitment Industry but prefer to focus on Client Development
- Excellent follow up skills, with a strong sense of urgency and Client focus.
- Would like to be part a great team in both Sandyford & the entire Osborne team.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ayesha Thompson at Osborne or call Ayesha on 01 6384400 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie