This vibrant new wave international IT company based in South County Dublin are looking to recruit a new Office Manager/PA to steer their ship in the right direction. This is a bustling growing office and due to its growth now have the need for an office manager and PA for their CEO.
Some of the duties involved will be:
- First point of contact/managing all calls
- Meet and greet of visitors
- Diary Management of CEO
- Travel arrangements for CEO and office team, insuring all visas are up to date
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Ensuring all information packs for meetings are up to date.
- Maintain office filling and data management
- Managing office facilities
- Producing reports, documents and presentations
- Liaise daily with CEO to ensure diary needs are up to date
- Ensure office appearance is kept clean
The company is based on the Luas line and just off the M50 with excellent surrounding facilities.
The salary for the right candidate will be based on experience between 30-35k .
- Ideally minimum of three years in a PA role
- Excellent Microsoft office
- Positive attitude with a flare to succeed
- Super organised with strong time management skills
- Strong numerical skills and ideally a knowledge of Quickbooks
If you would like to apply for the above role please send you CV through to the link below or call Audrey on 01 5252457 quoting reference number 19491.Apply Now