Office Manager/Senior Secretary
Office Manager – Dublin City Centre
Our clients, a leading regulatory body in Dublin City Centre, is looking to recruit an Office Manager on a 2-year FTC.
This is an excellent opportunity for a tech-savvy individual with excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits:
· Central location
· Welcoming environment
· Pension Contribution
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
· Responsibility for the provision of secretarial and administrative support to all functions performed by the department
· Acting as liaison between management, executives, support staff and other stakeholders in the department
· The efficient management of support resources in the department
· Allocation of support staff functions within the department
· Supervision of support staff in the day to day operation
· Approval of holiday requests, sick leave and other request for leave
· Organising training of new and temporary support staff
· Production and circulation of committee agendas
· Management of requests for information from the department
· Production of reports
· Overseeing the introduction of new work practices and new IT systems
· Booking meeting rooms and catering
· Managing staff training needs
Knowledge & Skills:
· Excellent IT skills – proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Outlook and Case Management Systems.
· Comfortable with the use of databases.
· Efficient with Winscribe dictation system.
· Excellent secretarial skills.
· Good leadership skills.
· Being able to work within a team environment
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Maisie or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 6384400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent IT skills – proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Outlook and Case Management Systems.
- Comfortable with the use of databases.
- Efficient with Winscribe dictation system.
- Excellent secretarial skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Being able to work within a team environment
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary (DOE) – 36-39
- Excellent working conditions
- Training & development opportunities