Operations & Project Coordinator
A well-established business with over 20 years’ in the industry, our client provides network cabling services to clients all over the GTA. With expansion across Canada on the horizon, the company is looking to add to their operations function an ambitious, innovative and tenacious Operations Coordinator. Not only will this role offer the opportunity to develop and implement processes that will facilitate the company’s continued growth, it will also be the starting point for progression into a leadership role over time.
This company places huge value on its employees putting forward their ideas and making them a reality. With the right attitude and ambition there is huge potential for long-term progression in this role.
· Scheduling installations for ongoing projects using the internal service management system
· Becoming an expert user of this system and maximising its potential
· Ensuring a seamless handover of job requests from sales to technicians through developing efficient processes
· Purchasing materials and compiling kits ready for installations
· Maintaining an ongoing and efficient line of communication with technicians regarding documentation, status updates and any other support needed
· Oversee an administrative system of recording all information related to work completed
· Managing the warehouse and its processes including receiving inventory and labelling
· General support to Project Managers as required – there is huge scope for this role to become heavily involved in Project Management
· You have experience in a role that involves coordinating services and/or projects – field service experience is a bonus
· You have experience coordinating activities of other team members
· You are extremely organised with exceptional attention to detail
· You are tech-savvy and comfortable with exploring new systems
· You’re seeking an opportunity where you will get to build and implement new processes that enhance the efficiency of the business
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Lauren Martyn or call Osborne on 416 860 6217.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca