Ordering Processing/Customer Service
Calling all Customer Service/Order Processing Executives
Today in Osborne we are recruiting Customer Service Executive/Order Processor for our Client in Dublin 12.
If you have 2+ years of experience in an office-based Customer Service role with order processing/PO experience then I want to hear from you.
Salary & Benefits
- Onsite Parking
- Temporary Assignment (with the view to permanency)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dealing with customer orders/queries via phone and emails receive & ensuring quality service and support at all times
- Assisting /covering for fellow team members.
- Ability to work as part of a team & on own initiative
- System management – Ensuring good attention to detail on inhouse system
- Be able to manage the inputting of large volumes of orders coming in on a daily basis
- Processing all orders efficiently and in a timely manner
- Answer emails and other correspondence in a timely and professional manner
- Good time management Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team member with ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to Multi Task & prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Karen O’Rourke at Osborne or call Karen on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ieApply Now