PA/EA with at least 5 years of experience supporting on senior level required for a 2-month contract for our client in Dublin 15. Candidate needs to available for an immediate start.
Salary & Benefits
- €40,000 – €45,000 (Pro – Rata)
- Onsite Parking
- 25 days A/L (Pro Rata)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the VP, Global Operations & MD, and Senior VP Global Quality & Operations, including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the VP’s and SVP’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the VP and SVP; communicates directly, and on behalf of the VP & SVP.
- Researches, prioritises, and follows up on issues and concerns relating to the VP & SVP including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the VP and SVP and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the VP and SVP to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer”, having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the VP & SVP updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organisation and manages a variety of special projects for the VP & SVP some of which may have an organisational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters, personal correspondence and other tasks that facilitate the VP’s and SVP’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritises conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Serves as the VP’s administrative liaison to board of directors.
- Assists board members with local travel arrangements, accommodating and meal planning as needed.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with board members.
- Adheres to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format as required.
- Provides executive supports to Senior Executive Assistant to President and CEO and other board members in relation to board meetings held in Ireland.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Site Leadership Team including assisting in scheduling monthly meetings, prepares agenda, tracks action and decision items, etc.
- Assists in coordinating site Town Hall quarterly meetings, including gathering and assembling slide deck.
- Supports corporate visitors. Communications, Partnerships and Outreach in relation to MD
- Ensures that the MD’s bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the MD and the organisation in general.
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stakeholders.
- Supports other administration staff, including providing cover locally and assisting with event management, eg, staff summer party, etc.
- Ad hoc jobs including arranging taxis, couriers, FedEx, incoming post distribution, etc.
- Integrity and Trust (imperative)
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal/Team Relationships
- Cross Cultural Sensitivity
- Creative Problem Solving
- Priority setting
- Planning and organising
- Project management
- Action oriented
- Problem solving
- Intellectual horsepower
- Comfort around Higher Management
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Karen O’Rourke at Osborne or call Karen on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ieApply Now