Payroll Administrator – Dublin 1
Type of role: 1-year full time contract
Our client, a Dublin 1 based global leader in aeronautics, space and related services is seeking a junior Payroll Administrator with 1 to 1.5 years’ experience in office and accounts admin to join the payroll function on a 1-year full time contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated and enthusiastic Payroll Administrator candidates that would like to start their career in a growing company to develop their skills and be involved on international payroll administration.
Roles & Responsibilities
The role would involve payroll preparation and administration.
The successful candidate will be assisting with the administration of a broad range of payroll processes on different payroll systems:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly payrolls;
- Collating monthly payroll changes/updates from various internal teams;
- Updating new joiner/leaver details on the payroll software;
- Communicating with outsourced payroll providers in relation to payroll queries;
- Assisting with employee queries;
- Generating payroll reports as required by HR/Finance team;
- Assisting with the update of internal procedures and ad hoc projects;
- Actively support the Global Payroll Specialist and People Operations/HR team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous administration experience in an office environment, numeric focus an advantage in particular Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Exposure to payroll preferred but not essential;
- Strong excel and outlook knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work with a team;
- Discretion dealing with confidential information.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Meghan Darmody or call Osborne on 01 6384400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie