The Osborne Accountancy and Finance Team are seeking experienced Payroll professionals.
Candidates for these positions must have a strong Payroll background and experience in a fast-paced environment. A qualification with IPASS or similar is desirable.
Location – Dublin City Centre
If you have excellent payroll experience, great ability to work under pressure, and are very organised then we have suitable opportunities for you.
· Payroll Administrator
· Irish Payroll Specialist
· UK Payroll Specialist
· Payroll Specialist
· Payroll Assistant
· Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
· Ensure the payroll is paid accurately and on time
· Weekly payroll
· Monthly payroll
· Processing payroll documentation in relation to the employee life cycle: starters, leavers, changes to pay, transfers etc.
· Maintenance of employee data on the payroll system
· Processing payments of employee deductions, such as union contributions, court orders and pension contributions.
· Processing of tax changes, student loans, P60’s etc.
· Issuing P45’s once an employee has received their final payment.
· Produce and distribute detailed Gross to Net reports on a weekly basis to each business unit.
· Prepare pension contribution files and upload/send a monthly file to providers
· Ensure BIK is recorded and charged correctly to employees who have company cars etc.
· Dealing with all payslip queries
· Previous experience working in a high-volume payroll processing and a fast-paced/dynamic environment (3+ years)
· Qualification with IPASS or similar is desirable
· Proficient in Microsoft office suite
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good organization skills, ability to manage time and priorities effectively and efficiently
· Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
· Fluent in English
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Laura Conwell at Osborne or call Laura on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie