Person in Charge
Osborne Executive are delighted to be partnering up with a well-established Nursing Home Care client for their premise in County Carlow to recruit an experienced and energetic Person in Charge.
The PIC is to effectively manage the successful operation of the Nursing Home, ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met. The ideal candidate will have strong people management skills and effective communication skills.
Our client is an award-winning leading provider of residential care to older persons operating Nursing Homes with independent living villages across Ireland.
Salary & Benefits
- Generous Salary DOE
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Well-Being Program
- Staff Social Events
- Education Assistance Program
- NHI Group Benefits Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Long Service Recognition Awards
- All Meals Provided
- Training and Development Provided
- 1 X Uniform and Name Badge Provided
- Free on-site Parking
- Paid Rest Breaks
Responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- The PIC will direct and co-ordinate the clinical management of the nursing home.
- Establish and maintain a standard of residential and daily care and activity in accordance with the best national and international practices and within available resources.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and legislation pertaining to Nursing Homes in particular in the care and clinical aspects.
- They will also support the Quality & Governance Co-Ordinator
- to lead the operation of the nursing home in supporting positive resident outcomes by ensuring that the resident’s journey is optimised by the delivery of consistently high-quality care. Successful candidates will report directly to the Quality & Governance Coordinator
Education & Qualifications:
- A Nursing qualification and current registration with An Bord Altranais.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum three years’ previous experience as a Clinical Nurse Manager is essential.
- Minimum three years’ experience in the area of nursing of older people within the previous six years.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sinead Connolly or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 986 5058
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided