Osborne Recruitment – Cork are currently working with our client, a leading engineering firm specialising with the Pharmaceutical sector to assist them with the recruitment of a Piping Designer to work in their office in Cork.
This is primarily an office based position and will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
Salary – circa €70000 DOE
Primary Duties Include –
- Design of 3D piping models
- routing plans for pipework in new and existing buildings
- quality checking and reviewing drawings completed by colleagues
- advising on the construction process
- prep of final design drawings
- mechanical design and documentation
- surveying sites
Minimum requirements –
- Minimum 4 years experience and familiarity in pharmaceutical/ clean room piping design and construction
- have experience in space coordination, equipment layout and hook ups as well as generation of piping GAs and isometric drawings
- experienced professional from the pharmaceutical or life sciences sector
If you feel you are interested in this role, please apply here. Alternatively, please contact John Condon on 087 2660184 for further details.