Plant Reliability Engineer
Plant Reliability Engineer
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Plant Reliability Engineer will be responsible for leading and implementing the site reliability excellence program and ownership of continuous improvement activities on critical site processing equipment. The Plant Reliability Engineer will also be required to support effective and efficient maintenance of all Process, Utilities & Facilities equipment including machine troubleshooting and technical improvement activities while meeting regulatory, quality and safety requirements.
The Plant Reliability Engineer is the reliability engineering lead for all plant equipment to focus on new maintenance strategies for the site and will provide engineering support on all Process, Utilities, Facilities and Tank Farm equipment by taking part in all investigations of major equipment breakdowns and technical improvements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To job control contractors working on site
- To ensure work is being carried out in a safe manner by conducting safety inspections of activities
- To ensure equipment is operating in a safe compliant manner at all times
- To provide technical support and assistance with investigations on major equipment breakdowns through the use of root cause analysis.
- Ensure equipment is operating in a GMP compliant state at all times
- To provide technical assistance on emergency issues
- To support training of new technology to maintenance execution team
- To provide direction on training required for maintenance team
- Ownership of the plant spares strategy
- Improve the reliability and performance of plant equipment
- Leadership of reliability processes such as RCM, RCA, FMEA etc
- Highlight and lead small expense projects
- Ownership of the plant maintenance strategy and systems and develop measures for tracking KPIs
Requirements – Ideal
- Degree in Engineering.
- Previous experience in Facilities/Utilities, maintenance or/& project experience including HVAC, Purified water, Clean Steam, Freeze Dryers within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Specific experience with lyophilisation an refrigeration equipment
- Experience of SAP and in Operational Excellence at Green Belt level would be an advantage.
- Experience in leading and delivering Reliability initiatives, Change Control and Change Management.
- Proven team work and leadership skills, with strong communication and organisational skills.
- 5 years maintenance engineering experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry, preferably on an FDA approved site.
- Attractive salary. Will reflect experience
- 22 days annual leave
- Opportunity to accrue incentive days
- Bonus – Based on company and individual performance.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Robert Jones or call Osborne on 041 986 5058
For more information please check out www.osborne.ieApply Now