Our client, based in Dublin is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team on a contract basis to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be responsible for product portfolio management, new product roll-out activity and general product marketing activity.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develop good knowledge level of product/service offerings, key technologies and product capabilities.
- Perform routine market & competitor analysis to identify threats & opportunities for product portfolios in the market
- Implement marketing positioning plan to compliment business & brand objectives
- Manage agreed marketing activities around new product launches
- Developing campaigns and events that meet specific product & commercial objectives
- Provide relevant input for internal & external communications – including product literature, website, customer tradeshows, etc.
- Liaise with Brand Communications Manager to co-develop & implement appropriate communications campaign on agreed products
- Undertake appropriate customer engagement activities to maximise product & service knowledge of and awareness with targeted customer segments
- Build relationships and networks in the wider business to maximise access to key information e.g. European & Global marketing teams
- Flexibility to undertake additional projects & accountabilities as deemed appropriate by the business
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3rd Level Marketing Qualification or IMI qualified
- 5+ years relevant marketing experience
- Results Driven
- Superb interpersonal and project management skills
- Lateral & strategic thinker with the ability to work in a team
- Ability to develop campaigns and feed into brand awareness and initiatives
- Exposure to New Product Development and Roll-Out process
- Knowledge of industrial/ Construction products/systems is an added bonus
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sinéad Connolly or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 98 65058Apply Now