We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Operative to work at one of Ireland's well-established seafood production plant in Louth.
- De-boning using knife or machinery to prepare for trimming
- Operating equipment and machinery (which could include knife/bladed machinery)
- Follow training in food safety to ensure a high quality, food safe products are produced for our customer
- Working as part of a team, being supportive to colleagues and demonstrating a positive attitude and sharing knowledge
- Complying with Health and Safety process & filling out relative paperwork
- Work flexibly across multiple roles and areas within the boning hall to ensure service levels are met
- Working within chilled environment
- Experienced in a production environment.
- Punctual and committed
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Must be physically fit and able to lift and move loads
- The ability to follow verbal instruction
- Competitive weekly pay.
- Get paid for every hour you work.
- Holiday accrual.
- Gain experience in working for some of Ireland's top businesses.
- Permanent contract opportunities.
If you are interested, and have relevant experience please send your CV to email@example.com