My client, an FMCG company is seeking an experienced Production Operative to join their team in Louth. The successful candidate will report to the Production Manager and will be responsible for the preparation of food for transport. The successful candidate will be working within a chilled environment.
This role will be on-site adhering to social distancing rules and the role is an immediate start.
This role is a temporary position with a view to permanent and is offering a competitive salary.
Salary: €11 per hour
- De-boning with a knife or machinery in preparation for trimming
- Operating sharp machinery
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations including filling out reports
- Adhere to training in food safety
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in production environment
- Team player
- Able to follow direction
- Able to lift heavy goods
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Alexandra Slattery or call Osborne on 01 5252 457
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided